Patriarchy Runs Deep
- Something really disturbing happened to me today. I met with friends at a Veggie Grill and was planning to have a good conversation and a good time when the ugly face of patriarchal conditioning showed its ugly head.
- http: //thebusyvegan.xanga.com/775341268/patriarchy-runs-deep/
News from YourVegLife.com - Veganpalooza, Vegan Bootcamp, Whole Grains http://conta.cc/1cwA7j5
- Let me ask you this. When was the last time you heard someone tell you that Veganism is either too hard, to extreme, or too expensive? I bet all three. We live in a society which still privileges exploitation of others and does not support those who refuse the status quo.
- As part of my program to help you live as a thriving Vegan, I also teach tools to deal with various situations and communication issues. I support you all the way to become, what Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, calls a Joyful (and healthy) Vegan. So if you are in the Los Angeles area, register for my new "bootcamp" and come get empowered! If you are not in Los Angeles, don't despair, I am launching a brand new program of 1 month empowerment. Check it out in this newsletter.
- And of course, I am always offering a free consultation on how you can change your life. Get in touch with me today!!
- Schedule a FREE health history today!
- As a bonus gift , watch this wonderful video from Mark Bittman. He is not Vegan but he certainly comes close to it.
- What's Wrong with What We Eat
- The other big event of the month is VEGANPALOOZA 2013 which starts August 15. You don't want to miss this free even with tons of amazing speakers and influencers in the Vegan movement.
- Register today!
- Veronique Perrot
- "If humans were to model the lifestyle displayed by healthy community of cells, our societies and our planet would be more peaceful and vital."
- --Bruce H. Lipton
Your Veg Life - July Newsletter
- News from YourVegLife.com conta.cc/18QJOHE Goji Berries - Hidden Ingredients
- http: //myemail.constantcontact.com/News-from-YourVegLife-com---Goji-Berries--Hidden-Ingredients.html?soid=1109381066134&aid=FD7af3-5g5E
Relaxation Meditation Music Relaxing Nature Sounds Tibetan Chakra Meditation Music for Massage Yoga (by meditationrelaxclub)
Raw for Life - Part 1 (by verna elsi)
Relaxation and Exercise, Food Focus: Lettuce, Not Just the Iceberg, Recipe of the Month: Probiotic Salad, Product of the month: Dark Chocolate Quinoa Midnight Crunch
It has come to my attention that a lot of people place a lot of emphasis on the book Eat Right for Your Type by Peter D’Adamo which explains that foods varies according to ones’ blood type. But someone needs to tell Dr. D’Adamo that he is totally missing the point. It’s not about the blood type, it is about the color of your eyes. Eyes are the mirror of the soul. They make us unique. We should totally look at the eyes when choosing which foods to eat.
Page 1 of 19